First Award!

Books Whisperer gave me my first award! I'm so excited; thank you! :)

This is the Splash Award it is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs.


1. Sara's Urban Fantasy -- New blog, but great books and reviews!
2. He Followed Me Home... Can I Keep Him? -- What can I say ? I love the blog title. And you were the first one who supported me, which I'll always be grateful for.
3. Charlotte's Library -- You check out such cute books that I've never heard of!
 
There are so many more blogs I love; these are a couple of the main ones. I wish I had enough time for everyone, but I hope it's enough to know I love you guys too!
 
Rules:

- Put the logo on your blog/post
- Nominate & link up to 9 blogs that you pick for this award
- Let them know that they have been splashed.
- Remember to link the person that nomiated and awarded you.