This Week and Contest Notice

Sorry, I'm probably going to be slow in updates and such this week because I'm super busy and sick! But I promise I'll post at least the review of Devil's Kiss this week, and start the contest on Saturday (my birthday). If you have any suggestions for book or swag contests later this month, please tell me them!

In the meantime, you should check out Bree Despain's blog. In case you haven't heard of her, she's the author of The Dark Divine which is due out this December. She's hosting an awesome contest that ends tonight at 11:59PM and is giving away books like The Prophecy of the Sisters, Forest Born, and more. Check here for more info and to enter.

And I finished both Posion Study and Magic Study already because they were so addicting. I loved them, and if you haven't checked out Maria V. Synder's books yet, you definitely should! (: