In My Mailbox - 2

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

Library:
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

The Real World is a frightening place. Just ask sixteen-year-old orphan Dru Anderson, a tough girl who has taken down her fair share of bad guys. She's armed, dangerous, and ready to kill first and ask questions later. So it's gonna take her a while to figure out who she can trust . . .  [more]

-- I'm really looking forward to reading this one! I love paranormals, and it sounds great. :)

Won: 

 The Sweet Life of Stella Madison by Lara M. Zeises

When Stella Madison's food-loving parents help her land a summer job at the local newspaper, there’s only one catch: she’s expected to write about food. Luckily, Stella has Jeremy, the hot new intern at her mom’s restaurant, who’s more than happy to help. [more]

-- Signed copy! It looks cute, and I love food so I'm hoping I'll like it. And I won it from Realm Joy, so thank you!

Not a lot of books this week, but I'm hoping to buy more soon. :)