Contest Ideas

Hm, I was thinking about hosting my first contest soon, but I wasn't sure exactly which direction to take. I've listed two options below, so I hope you'll let me know which you prefer or if you like both of them:

1. First Book in a Series (i'll offer all of them, but the winner picks one)

Evermore by Alyson Noel
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast
The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones

--Hm, I feel like people might have already read these books though, because they're not exactly new.

2. 2009 books (please tell me which one you like the most!)

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Swoon by Nina Malkin

And if you don't like any of these options, feel free to give me suggestions. (: