In My Musical Mailbox (24)

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

What have I been doing this week? Why, two main things: 1) reading romance stories off Fiction Press (I have an unhealthy obsession with Lulai) and 2) renewing my kpop obsession and learning the dance to Stay by Mblaq. I don't know why, but I always learn guy dances (aka Lucifer by Shinee and Wedding Dress by Taeyang); girl kpop dances are just... *shudder* so girly.

That doesn't mean I'm good at dancing, by any stretch of the imagination, but I enjoy it and it gets me off my butt and moving. :)


Also, I'm sure many Hunger Games fans are already aware of this, but Jennifer Lawrence (from the movie Winter Bones) is playing Katniss. I can't really say much on the topic since I'd never heard of her prior to this announcement, but, as many of my fellow bloggers have been pointing out, she isn't exactly what I envisioned when I think Katniss. That better be a good hair dye.


So, for the actual IMM portion of this post, I only received on book this week...


A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young -- it's awesomeness totally makes up for my lack of books. She's such a fun writer, and I can't wait to see how she tackles a paranormal plot. The cover is GORGEOUS though, even more so in person. I think this win just about used up my luck for the month. Thanks again, Suzanne! :D

And finally, to leave off with my latest kpop song obsession:


Fan girl chant: Park Jung Min, Park Jung Min~ (Yes, he's from SS501.)
I'm happy because it's such an comforting and uplifting song. <333

Now, I'll stop boring you. What did you get this week? As per usual, leave me a link and I'll check it out!