In My Mailbox (21) & NYC

I mentioned that I went to NYC last weekend... and STRAND IS AMAZING. It's like heaven in a tall building and between wooden floors. If you haven't been there yet, YOU NEED TO. No if, and, or buts about it. :D

I even saw some books that have yet to be released, such as Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus* (sorry the pic is a little shaky - you can see I'm about five shelves above the floor and I am a wimp with heights):


(Isn't it gorgeous? ♥)


Bought:
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins -- cannot believe I didn't read it until now! A must read.
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
The Seven Rays by Jessica Bendinger
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
No and Me(ARC) by Delphine De Vigan -- I like the ARC cover but I saw the real book at Strand and it looks like the UK cover with the black house and blue background.
Dangerous Neighbors(ARC) by Beth Kephart




After visitng Strand and shopping for a while, my sister and I pigged out at The Brooklyn Diner in Times Square. Yes, that's a 15-inch hot dog; yes, I came really close to throwing up. But it was totally worth it. Then we went to go watch Chicago on Broadway, which was much more risque than I was expecting - but my sister handled it well. ;)

So that's it! What did you get this week? Leave me a link and I'll be sure to check it out.

*P.S. If you're anticipating Shadow Hills, watch out for a Shadow Hills swag contest this week!