A Sea of Winners

I literally have a sea of winners to announce, since I haven't been on in what - forever? Or at least that's what it feels like. I've missed chuuuu. *huggles blog* I'll be back on and commenting this week.

For the past couple weeks, this is what all the winners have been looking like, swimming in my Google docs:

nemos! many, many nemos! // source
( I know, I know, what would you guys do without my stunning sense of humor and weirdness?? xD)

But as much as I love having you guys, I think it's time to set you free with the power bestowed upon me by Random.org:

MOONGLASS BY JESSI KIRBY
 Carol T. (#17)

DEAD RULES BUTTON SETS
Erinberry (#7) 
Jennifer D. (#11)

TWISTED TALES SERIES BY MAUREEN MCGOWAN
 Erinberry (#19)

MISTWOOD BY LEAH CYPESS
Britney W. (#26)

NIGHTSPELL BY LEAH CYPESS
Rabiah (#111)

Congrats! I have to go right now, but I'll be emailing all the winners within a few hours. If you want to email me first with your address, that works too. :) Thanks to everyone who entered, and don't worry, there are still many more anemone in the sea! (...Okay, I'll stop with this lame conceit.)

Hopefully I'll be back this evening with a review, finally. That's a 83.59% promise.

Have a magical Monday! ♥